SEATEL is a brand new accommodation solution for the offshore renewable sector which has been developed by market leaders Svitzer UK and Sanderson Maritime.
The specially designed vessel enables offshore staff to be located safely and comfortably on-site, reducing the costs and downtime associated with transferring crew from an inshore location.
SEATEL offers significant advantages over conventional accommodation ships and other forms of offshore accommodation:
• Accommodation is significantly cheaper than other alternatives.
• Flexible offering with single and twin occupancy available in all
• Onsite location considerably reduces technician transfer time, boosting productivity and cutting costs.
• Single point mooring system allows safe crew transfer in most weather conditions.
• Easily moved between locations.